Entdeckungsreise Australien & Whitsundays
- Haltet auf einer Bootstour Ausschau nach Krokodilen im Kakadu Nationalpark
- Bewundert die Kunst der Aborigines bei der Felsformation Ubirr
- Besuch Schluchtensystem Katherine Gorge & Edith Falls
- Besuch der Devil’s Marbles
- 'Bushtucker' Tour in Alice Springs
- Wanderung durch die Kata-Tjuta (Olgas) & am Kings Canyon
- Drinks bei Sonnenuntergang am Uluru
- Paradiesische Whitsunday Islands
- Entspannung am traumhaften Whitehaven Beach
- Farmübernachtung: Lernt bei einer Fahrt auf dem Heuwagen die Farm & die Besitzer kennen
- Geländewagentour auf Fraser Island
- Dinner am Strand in Noosa
- Chillt an den berühmten Stränden von Surfers Paradise
- Besuch des Currumbin Naturparks
- Surfunterricht in Coffs Harbour
- Sightseeingtour zu den berühmten Orten Sydneys wie Darling Harbour & The Rocks
- Tagesausflug zu den Blue Mountains
- Termine & Preise
24 Tage Australien
- Tourcode: 174Y10078
- Teilnehmer (min./max.): 25 - 50
- Alter (von/bis): 18 - 35 Jahre
- Hinweis zur Mindestteilnehmerzahl
"G'day Mate" ist der freundliche Gruß des Australiers, der auch das Herz des Fremden öffnet. Erlebt die Höhepunkte der Ostküste, des Northern Territory und des Red Centers. Erkundet das imposante Schluchtensystem der Katherine Gorge, die sonderbaren Felsformationen der Devils Marbles, den weltberühtem Uluru (Ayers Rock) und den eindrucksvollen Kings Canyon. Lasst Euch begeistern von Alice Springs, nehmt einen Drink im ältesten Pub des Landes in Daly Waters, haltet Ausschau nach Ufos in Wycliff Well, entdeckt die einzigartige Tier- und Pflanzenwelt des Kakadu Nationalparks und genießt einen Segeltörn durch die paradiesischen Whitsundays Islands. Hier könnt Ihr am traumhaften Whitehaven Beach entspannen, einer der weißesten Strände der Welt. Einen krönenden Abschluss bildet die Weltmetropole Sydney. Ein bunter Mix aus spektakulären Landschaften, lebhaften Städten und der Kultur der Aborigines erwatet Euch auf dieser spannenden Australien Rundreise.Tag 1: Darwin
Tag 2: Darwin - Kakadu Nationalpark
Tag 3: Kakadu Nationalpark
Tag 4: Kakadu Nationalpark - Katherine
Tag 5: Katherine - Tennant Creek
Tag 6: Tennant Creek - Alice Springs
Tag 7: Alice Springs - Kings Creek Station
Tag 8: Kings Creek Station - Uluru
Tag 9: Uluru
Tag 10: Uluru / Flug Alice Springs - Cairns
Tag 11-12: Cairns
Tag 13-14: Whitsundays Segeltörn
Tag 15: Whitsundays - Farmstay
Tag 16: Farmstay - Noosa
Tag 17: Fraser Island
Tag 18: Noosa - Surfers Paradise
Tag 19: Surfers Paradise
Tag 20: Surfers Paradise - Byron Bay
Tag 21: Byron Bay - Coffs Harbour
Tag 22: Coffs Harbour - Sydney
Tag 23: Sydney
Tag 24: Sydney
- Australien Rundreise gemäß Programm
- Betreuung durch Fahrer und Reiseleiter
- Transport im modernen klimatisierten Reisebus (mit Netzsteckdosen, USB-Ladestation und kostenlosem WLAN)
- Inlandsflug von Alice Springs nach Cairns
- Unterbringung und Mahlzeiten wie angegeben
- Informative Reiseunterlagen und Dokumententasche
- Ausflüge, Aktivitäten und Besichtigungen wie im Tourprogramm beschrieben:
- Besichtigungstour in Darwin
- Wanderung zu den Felsmalereien am Nourlangie Rock und Ubirr
- Besuch Warradjan Aboriginal Kulturzentrum
- Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
- Daly Waters Pub und Wycliffe Well
- Ausflug West MacDonnell Nationalpark und Simpsons Gap
- Eintritt zum Alice Springs Reptiliencenter
- Aboriginal Dreamtime Bushtucker Tour
- Wanderungen Kings Canyon und Kata Tjuta
- Besuch im Uluru Kulturzentrum
- 2-tägige Segelkreuzfahrt Whitsunday Islands
- Aussie Outback Experience auf der Langmorn Station
- Allrad-Safari Fraser Island
- Besuch Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Surf-Schnupperkurs in Coffs Harbour
- Citytour Sydney & Fähre nach Manly
- Tagesausflug Blue Mountains
Leistungen nicht enthalten
- Internationale Flüge (gerne über uns buchbar)
- nicht genannte Mahlzeiten und Getränke
- optionale Ausflüge und Aktivitäten
- persönliche Ausgaben, Trinkgelder
- Visum Australien
Unterbringung14x Hotels & Resorts
1x Eco Lodge
1x Surf School Village
1x Cattle Station Lodge
1x Outback Bushcamp ("Swag")
Die Unterbringung erfolgt in Mehrbettzimmern. Gegen Aufpreis ist auch die Unterbringung in Doppel- oder Einzelzimmern möglich. Aufpreise bitte bei uns anfragen.
Übernachtet wird in zentral gelegenen Hotels, den besten legendären Backpacker-Hostels und dazu in Special Stays mit
dem besonderen Kick.
TourbegleitungErfahrener englischsprachiger Reiseleiter und Fahrer
TransportartenReisebus, Flugzeug, Boot
Zusätzliche ÜbernachtungenBitte kontaktiere uns - wir buchen dir gerne weitere Übernachtungen.
Meet up with your fellow travellers and Contiki team before heading out on a Darwin City orientation tour. You’ll visit the East Point Military Reserve and Darwin Museum to find out about the history of the Northern Territory’s capital. Later you have the chance to come face to face with a 5m crocodile. This is Australia’s only crocodile dive where you are safely housed in a perspex cage while a crocodile lazes, swims and even feeds just inches away. Get ready for a night out on the town as you get to know your group.
- Visit the Darwin Museum & see the Cyclone Tracy display
- See the harbour & East Point Military Reserve
- Crocosaurus Cove Entry A$30
- Cage of Death (including entry to Crocosauras Cove) A$155
Day 2: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
Today you’ll head out to stunning Litchfield National Park. On the way, we stop by the termite mounds, a local natural curiosity. These mounds are up to 4 metres (13ft) high and are literally magnetic – your Trip Manager will fill you in on the details. Then we hit the famous falls that make up the park - four waterfalls pour over a wide plateau into deep, picture-perfect waterholes surrounded by thick rainforest. Experience this natural playground and take a dip in the transparent waters. Later, we travel to Australia’s largest national park, Kakadu, known for its ancient rock art, some of which is up to 20,000 years old.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- See the termite mounds
- Enjoy a swim at Florence Falls
Day 3: Kakadu Nationalpark
We spend the day exploring some of this 20,000 sq km World Heritage-listed site. It’s packed with swamps, rainforest, wetlands, woodlands, plants, insects and 75 different types of reptiles. First up it’s Nourlangie Rock with impressive rock art dating back thousands of years. Next we get the background on local indigenous culture at the Warradjan Cultural Centre before our included wildlife boat cruise takes us out to spot crocs & learn about the native birdlife in the area. There may be time to explore the “rock galleries” of Ubirr, where time-old paintings line the cave walls before we head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Visit the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hike to see the Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie Rock and Ubirr
- Fixed Wing Scenic Flight A$140
Day 4: Kakadu National Park to Katherine
Kick start the day by cooling off in the swimming hole at Edith Falls, deep in the heart of the national park. In the afternoon, we arrive in riverside Katherine. There’s an optional cruise through the gorgeous Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge. This National Park serves up vivid orange cliffs and rock formations that have been carved out by the river over hundreds’ of years. Keep an eye open for fresh water crocs and learn about local wildlife and folklore from our Local Guide. Back in Katherine, your Trip Manager will organise an optional dinner tonight, so you can relax by the pool.
- Visit Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge & see the sheer rock walls and wildlife
- Cool off in Edith Falls
- Katherine Gorge Cruise A$74
Day 5: Katherine to Tennant Creek
This morning, we pull into Mataranka Thermal Springs where you can have a swim in the thermal pools at a bush resort, where the mineral waters are a comfortable 34°C. Next up: the oldest pub in the Northern Territory, Daly Waters, licensed since 1893. Check out the knick-knacks and memorabilia that cover the walls of this Australian institution. Grab a bite to eat here and maybe meet a local character or two. We overnight in Tennant Creek, a “true blue” Aussie outback town, where you’ll get a feel for the size of Australia. In the middle of nowhere, this town is the only point of contact for the million acre cattle stations of the surrounding area.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Visit Elsey, the historic "We of the Never Never" homestead
- Swim at the Mataranka thermal pools
- Visit the historic Daly Waters pub
- Visit the site of Australia's last gold rush
Day 6: Tennant Creek to Alice Springs
As we leave the site of Australia's last gold rush, we're on to Karlu Karlu (the Devils Marbles) - a strange grouping of enormous boulders. This afternoon we arrive in Alice Springs. We kick of the afternoon with a trip out to Simpson’s Gap & West MacDonnell National Park where you’ll start to appreciate the remoteness of Central Australia. Next we’ll visit ANZAC Hill lookout and Alice Springs Telegraph Station. Finish the afternoon with a hands on experience at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre where you’ll hear about some of Australia’s unique outback reptiles, and, if you're brave enough, hold a python!
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Visit the unique rock formation known as Karlu Karlu
- Visit Australia's UFO capital, Wycliffe Well
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre Experience
- Visit West MacDonnell National Park & see the stunning Aboriginal site of Simpsons Gap
Day 7: Alice Springs to Kings Creek Station
Jump start the day by learning about surviving in the bush with our included Aboriginal 'Bushtucker' tour. Our expert Aboriginal Guide will fill you in on the dos and don’ts of life in the bush, and you’ll even get to taste insects and plants if you’re adventurous. Next we head to Kings Canyon where you’ll go on an amazing guided hike to places such as the 'Garden of Eden' waterhole and the 'Lost City'! Finish the day at Kings Creek Station. This working camel & cattle station serves up a real outback experience. Tonight, 'go bush' and sleep under the open sky at our overnight bush camp where you’ll see the desert sky light up with thousands of stars.
Accomodation: Outback Bush Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Aboriginal Dreamtime 'Bushtucker' tour in Alice Springs
- Hike to the 'Garden of Eden' waterhole and the 'Lost City'
- Stay at a cattle & camel station
- See the desert night sky & stars
- Sleep in a traditional Aussie 'swag' at an outback bush camp
Day 8: Kings Creek Station to Uluru
Today we make tracks to Uluru! But not before you have an opportunity to Race around the station and appreciate it’s size on an optional Quad Bike excursion! We drive by ancient (700 million years old!) Mt. Connor for 360° views over the red desert and take a walk through Uluru's neighbour - Kata Tjuta, or 'The Olgas' - before arriving at Yulara Resort. This environmentally designed resort is all about the outback and has a pool for you to cool off in after the drive.
- Wake up to a bacon & egg breakfast
- See the 700 million year old Mt. Conner & Lake Amadeus
- Hike through Kata Tju?a (The Olgas)
- Quad Bike Excursion A$95
Day 9: Uluru
Start off the morning nice and early and watch the sun rise over this iconic natural wonder from the viewing area. Get familiar with Ulu?u when your Trip Manager takes you around its base and gives you the background of the spiritual significance of this site for Aboriginal people. For something different, this afternoon you can choose an optional Harley Davidson ride or scenic flight. Tonight, catch the sun set over the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ulu?u (Ayers Rock), and grab some nibbles and bubbly to toast this amazing view.
- Visit Uluru Cultural Centre
- See Uluru at sunrise
- Toast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles
- Harley Davidson motorcycle rides from A$109
- Uluru & the Olgas Scenic Flights from A$140
Day 10: Uluru to Cairns
Your Trip Manager will cook up a storm for breakfast, so load up on bacon & eggs! After you'll board your flight to Cairns to meet your new Trip Manager & begin your East Coast adventure. In your free time on the first night, walk around Cairns’ buzzing night markets. It’s the perfect place for shopping and with everything from fun, kitsch treasures to local crafts like boomerangs and didgeridoos. There’s something for everyone.
- Indulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie'
- Flight from Alice Springs to Cairns
Days 11-12: Cairns
Wake up to the warm waters of Cairns where there’s something for everyone. This is your chance to experience the Great Barrier Reef on an optional day trip. If you have always wanted to go scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef then this is your chance! There are scuba diving options for both certified and introductory divers (no experience necessary). Check out the amazing World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef, you are sure to see one of Nemo's cousins, tiny schooling fish right up to giant Maori wrasse and if you're lucky, even a small reef shark! There are local marine biologists on board to answer 'which fish is that?'
On day 2, for those who are keen for a fun and thrilling ride, join our optional whitewater rafting adventure activity with our professional Local Guides. There are loads more activities available in Cairns like sky diving and bungy jumping – just ask your Trip Manager for some more info. Catch up with your new buddies to swap stories on your day at a local hot spot. The food and entertainment is sure to leave a lasting impression!
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Cairns city orientation
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise from A$170
- White Water Rafting A$125
- AJ Hackett Minjin Swing or Bungee Jump A$105 / A$150
- Skydive Australia From A$259
Days 13-14: Whitsundays Sailing
Relax on the coach as we cruise past thick, tropical rainforests into Tully, home to some of Australia’s best whitewater rafting. Slowly leaving the tropics behind us, we hit Townsville for some free time. Check out the colonial buildings and get a feel for its maritime past as we drive along the esplanade and into town where you can grab some lunch. See vistas over Magnetic Island, a National Park and bird sanctuary, before we continue our travels south to Airlie Beach, gateway to the Whitsundays Islands and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park to board our sailing yacht. Enjoy two days and nights sailing the stunning Whitsunday islands with your friends. Swim, snorkel, or laze your way around the 74 islands of this tropical paradise, where you will pass lush tropical islands, laze on the world's best beaches and personally meet an extravagant array of sea life. You can help the crew & learn how to grind the winches & hoist the sails, or just relax and top up your tan in the sun.
Please note: Accommodation on board the yacht is multishare only.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Pass through Tully, home to Australia's best Whitewater Rafting
- Pass Hinchinbrook Island - Australia's largest island national park
- See Magnetic Island
- Townsville city orientation
- Relax on the famous white sands of Whitehaven Beach
Day 15: The Whitsundays to Farmstay
Today, plug in your ipod or chat with friends as we drive through scenic Mackay, with countryside full of vibrant green vegetation and sugar cane plantations. Continue down the Capricorn Coast and head inland to an authentic country homestead, right in the heart of Queensland’s cattle country, for our overnight stay.
During our time at Langmorn, a working cattle station, you’ll experience a taste of real Aussie country life. The owners will show you around the enormous property in a behind-the-scenes look at daily life on the farm. Taste local hospitality tonight as your welcoming hosts pile your table high with a hearty roast beef and vegetables (like you've never tasted before) followed by an indulgent homemade decadent dessert. Later, have a go at whip cracking an authentic leather stock whip under night lights before heading back inside for traditional Aussie bush dancing. Have some fun and a giggle with some evening karaoke. See if you can spot the 'Southern Cross' amongst a chandelier of stars, a constellation only visible in the southern hemisphere & featured on the Australian flag.
Accomodation: Country Homestead
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Visit the main region of Australia's sugar cane industry
- Visit & cross the Tropic of Capricorn
- Meet the cattle station owners
- Check out the farm & animals on a hay wagon ride, then try whip cracking!
- Aussie Outback experience: Langmorn Station Special Stopover
Day 16: Farmstay to Noosa
After breakfast we drive back out to the coast and travel towards the beautiful beach side town of Noosa. Along the way we stop at a small town called Childers where we get the chance to enjoy some exotic fruits and do some wine tasting and learn about the local wines.
Accomodation: Eco Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Winery & Exotic Fruit Orchard From A$31
Day 17: Fraser Island to Noosa
Experience a slice of paradise on Fraser Island this morning. This UNESCO World Heritage-listed site is the largest sand island in the world and is 800,000 years old. Packed with around 40 fresh-water lakes, lush rainforests and diverse wildlife, Fraser Island lives up to its amazing reputation. Jump on our included 4WD adventure through the island’s sand dunes, rainforests & freshwater lakes. Our Local Guide will show you some of the island’s best spots and hidden treasures, such as Lake McKenzie – make sure you keep your camera handy – this is one of Australia’s most beautiful regions. Enjoy a drink or two with the included dinner tonight at the local surf club. Later if you want to take it up a level, head out into the town & explore Noosa by night.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Take a locally guided 4WD trip across Fraser Island & indulge in a delicious lunch
- Drive along Australia's only sand highway
- Dine beachside at Noosa Surf Club & meet a lifesaver
Day 18: Noosa to Surfers Paradise
There’s time to explore Noosa this morning so take a stroll through the shops and the National Park or sunbathe and swim at the beach before we make our way south. We also stop off in Brisbane today. You’ll get a feel for the capital of Queensland’s laid-back atmosphere when we have a look around town. Tonight we pull into legendary Surfers Paradise, the Gold Coast’s party hot spot and home to some of the best surfing beaches in the world. Grab some of your new friends and join the party atmosphere of Surfers tonight with included nightclub entry. With loads of restaurants and buzzing nightlife, there’s something for everybody. Head to the happening Orchid or Cavill Avenues, where clubs and bars line the street or shoot some pool at the pub.
- See the Brisbane River, South Bank & visit Queen Street Mall
- Stay at a resort located right by the beach
- Nightclub entry
Day 19: Surfers Paradise / Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
This morning is all about chilling, hitting the beach, and getting a little R'n'R after the night before. We're nice like that. But remember, you're not in Surfer's forever, so do this thing right - don't stay in bed when there's a parachute with your name on it at the nearby skydiving centre. How's that for a rush of adrenaline? In the afternoon just make sure you're back (on earth) in time for some serious koala cuddling sessions at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
CURRUMBIN: All animal cuteness goals can easily be achieved in this neck of the woods. The Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is undeniably a must-see destination if you've made it as far as Surfer's Paradise. Here's your chance to see how cute koalas really are, feed a kangaroo & see a crocodile up close (but not too close, obvs). Best of all, it's a non-for-profit set up, so our visit supports the sanctuary's animal hospital and gives back to Oz's furry friends. Soak up on all the cuteness this place has to offer before we head back to Surfer's for some sweet night time 4WD'ing.
Day 20: Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay
We're up & on the road early to the iconic Byron Bay for a day full of cheeky tanning with a beer in hand, some serious surfing or just exploring this cute ocean town. Opt for kayaking if you're feeling extra adventurous today. When you're done wiggling your toes in the sand maybe it's time to sate your hunger at one of the delicious local cafes and restaurants. Venture through the streets and soak up the hippie vibes.
Day 21: Byron Bay to Coffs Harbour
This morning you’ll wake up to more good times in Byron Bay. Maybe head to the beach for a swim or a wander round town before it’s time to leave the chilled out atmosphere behind after lunch.
Later, there’s more beach action. Tonight we’ll stay in Coffs Harbour, home to surf beaches, fishing and banana plantations. This is a chance for a unique experience with our overnight Special Stay experience – we’re staying at a Surf Village! This afternoon it’s time for an awesome Aussie experience - hit the waves & learn to surf with some professional instructors as you have a go at surfing! Join some of the coolest people on the planet as you get involved with Australia's beach culture. Our cabins are right on the beach, so soak up the surf vibes, top up your tan and relax by the open fire under the stars tonight.
Accomodation: Surf Village
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Learn to surf the waves or ride a kayak at our beachside surf camp
Day 22: Coffs Harbour to Sydney
This morning, chill out on the coach and chat with your travel buddies as we head south. We pass the iconic 'Big Banana' in Coffs Harbour, before heading to Port Macquarie for lunch. Relax with your travel buddies...it’s a chilled out day before reaching Sydney. From the high-energy downtown area to its popular beaches, Sydney has something for everyone. You’ll soon understand why this is one the world’s most beautiful harbour cities. See the sails of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sydney Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. We will pass the iconic ‘Coca Cola Sign’ and cruise along ‘The Strip’ of Kings Cross, and hear stories of the underbelly of Sydney’s Red Light District. Tonight, there is a chance for you to scale the heights of the Harbour Bridge on the optional BridgeClimb.
- See the famous 'Big Banana' & banana plantations
- Stop in the seaside resort town of Port Macquarie
- Harbour Bridge climb from A$222
Day 23: Sydney
First up today - get in the know on Sydney as your Trip Manager points out all the hottest spots & icons of this harbourside haven. From the babes on the beaches of Manly, the buzzy Kings Cross & its colourful characters to Chinatown & Darling Harbour, the sights & sounds are as varied as its residents & we’re here to uncover it all. We’ll also take you to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair Lookout Street and the Rocks, for undoubtedly the city’s best views of the Opera House & Harbour Bridge in one go (so it’s perfect for some of those legendary Sydney snaps).
Later, it’s a totally Sydney experience with an included ride to the famous Manly Beach. We’ll drop you right at the beach. Bliss! On arrival, grab some lunch then throw down your towel, pop in your iPod & take time to paddle in the cool water, work on your tan if the weather is right, or just people watch as you soak up the vibes & atmosphere. There are loads of shops & restaurants here too, for those that are keen to check out the local buzz. Later, take the Sydney scenic route back - you’ll get a panoramic view of the city as your backdrop whilst you cruise on the famous & iconic ferry
On arrival back in the city tonight, dinner is guaranteed to impress. We’ll head to one of Darling Harbour’s locals restaurants for a delicious included meal right by the water. Watching the sunset with a drink in hand & a great meal as you people watch the cool Sydney siders is the perfect way to end the day. Celebrate your last night on tour together by heading out for dinner at Darling Harbour & soaking up the buzzing nightlife of Sydney with your friends one last time!
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Take a tour of Kings Cross, Chinatown, Darling Harbour, Mrs Macquarie's Chair Lookout & The Rocks
- Cruise across Sydney Harbour on a ferry to Manly
- Cook your own BBQ dinner
- Sydney Opera House Tour A$37
Day 24: Sydney & Blue Mountains
This morning we’re heading out of the city & into the country for our included Blue Mountain’s day trip. The dramatic landscape of gorges (some up to 760m) are massive & will impress with the endless views into the distance. We’ll take a casual hike along the Jamison Ridge to the top of Wentworth Falls, passing a number of lookouts along the way. Next we’ll stop at Leura, a charming country village before visiting the iconic ‘Three Sisters’ – the famous rock formations. With amazing views & photos to keep your memories fresh when you get home, we’ll head back to Sydney.
This city is home to some of the world’s best shopping, so it’s a haven for those who love to shop! Explore the unique boutiques in beautiful surroundings at the historic Queen Victoria Building right in the heart of the city. It’s a short walk from Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, the Botanic Gardens and Sydney shopping Mecca Pitt Street. Say farewell to your new friends as your trip winds up upon arrival back in Sydney this afternoon. Our trips finishes today (around 17:00 hrs). Say goodbye to your new friends and Trip Manager this afternoon as your tour finishes.
- Day trip out to the stunning Blue Mountains
- See the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Hike along the ridge overlooking Jamison Valley
- Mi, 06.06.2018 - Fr, 29.06.2018 Freie Plätze Start garantiert 3.839 €
- Mi, 04.07.2018 - Fr, 27.07.2018 Auf Anfrage 3.745 €
- Mi, 29.08.2018 - Fr, 21.09.2018 Freie Plätze Start garantiert 3.745 €
- Mi, 26.09.2018 - Fr, 19.10.2018 Freie Plätze Start garantiert 3.745 €
- Mi, 24.10.2018 - Fr, 16.11.2018 Freie Plätze 3.745 €
- Mi, 21.11.2018 - Fr, 14.12.2018 Ausgebucht 3.935 €
- Mi, 19.12.2018 - Fr, 11.01.2019 Freie Plätze 3.935 €
- Mi, 16.01.2019 - Fr, 08.02.2019 Freie Plätze 3.935 €
- Mi, 13.02.2019 - Fr, 08.03.2019 Freie Plätze 3.935 €
- Mi, 13.03.2019 - Fr, 05.04.2019 Freie Plätze 3.935 €
- Mi, 10.04.2019 - Fr, 03.05.2019 Freie Plätze 3.815 €
- Mi, 08.05.2019 - Fr, 31.05.2019 Freie Plätze 3.815 €
- Mi, 05.06.2019 - Fr, 28.06.2019 Freie Plätze 3.815 €
- Mi, 03.07.2019 - Fr, 26.07.2019 Freie Plätze 3.725 €
- Mi, 31.07.2019 - Fr, 23.08.2019 Freie Plätze 3.725 €
- Mi, 28.08.2019 - Fr, 20.09.2019 Freie Plätze 3.725 €
- Mi, 25.09.2019 - Fr, 18.10.2019 Freie Plätze 3.725 €
- Mi, 23.10.2019 - Fr, 15.11.2019 Freie Plätze 3.725 €
- Mi, 20.11.2019 - Fr, 13.12.2019 Freie Plätze 3.905 €
- Mi, 18.12.2019 - Fr, 10.01.2020 Freie Plätze 3.905 €
- Mi, 15.01.2020 - Fr, 07.02.2020 Freie Plätze 3.905 €
- Mi, 12.02.2020 - Fr, 06.03.2020 Freie Plätze 3.905 €
- Mi, 11.03.2020 - Fr, 03.04.2020 Freie Plätze 3.905 €
Contiki bietet ideale Touren für alle von 18-35 Jahren. Urlaub wie wir ihn mögen: "Abenteuer, Spaß & Flexibilität" sind unser Motto. Weil wir eine internationale Gruppe Gleichgesinnter sind, teilen wir eine Sprache: Englisch. Daher ist es notwendig, sich wenigstens einigermaßen in Englisch zu verständigen. Wir reisen in modernen Reisebussen und wohnen in ausgesuchten Hotels und landestypischen Unterkünften. Contiki Holidays bietet unzählige Freizeitbeschäftigungen und ein volles Gruppenprogramm. Weil wir aber wissen, dass jeder auch seine eigene Freiheit braucht, bleibt viel Zeit für eigene Erkundungen, um die Dinge aus eigenem Blickwinkel zu entdecken.
Plant immer so, daß Ihr schon am Tag vor Tourbeginn am Ort seid und auch am Ende im Ankunftsort noch einmal übernachtet. Die preiswerten Contiki-Gateway Hotels solltet Ihr gleichzeitig mit Eurer Tourbuchung reservieren.
Diese Tour ist auch in umgekehrter Richtung buchbar: