Erlebnisreise Neuseeland II
- Auckland, die "City of Sails"
- Traumhafte Bay of Islands
- Faszinierende Waitomo Caves
- Einblick in die Kultur der Maori
- Geysire, heiße Quellen & blubbernde Schlammlöcher in Rotorua
- Traditionelle Maori Hangi Mahlzeit & Tanzvorführung
- Besuch der Huka Falls
- Lake Taupo, der größte See Neuseelands
- Freizeit in der Haupstadt Wellington
- Fährfahrt durch die Marlborough Sounds
- Entspannung im Thermalbad von Hanmer Springs
- Eislandschaft der Gletscher Franz Josef & Fox
- Abenteuer-Aktivitäten in Queenstown
- Besuch der Speight's Bierbrauerei
- Abstecher zum Benmore Staudamm
- Türkisfarbenes Wasser des Lake Tekapo
- Freizeitaktivitäten wie Fallschirmspringen, Rafting oder Wandern
- Termine & Preise
19 Tage Neuseeland
- Reise-Nr.: 174Y10043
- Teilnehmer (min./max.): 20-50
- Alter (von/bis): 18 - 35 Jahre
- Hinweis zur Mindestteilnehmerzahl
Auf dieser Neuseeland Erlebnisreise erwarten dich die spektakulärsten Landschaften, die dieses herrliche Land zu bieten hat. Ihr erkundet Christchurch, Auckland und Wellington, und erfreut euch in Queenstown an Abenteuer-Aktivitäten, die den Adrenalinspiegel in die Höhe treiben werden. Lasst Euch begeistern von den malerischen Bay of Islands, staunt über die spektakuläre Eiswelt des Franz Josef und Fox Gletscher und genießt ein entspannendes Bad in den Thermalquellen von Hanmer Springs. Ihr besucht die Speight's Bierbrauerei und taucht ein in die faszinierende Kultur der Maori. In Roturua erwarten euch neben Geysiren, heißen Quellen und blubbernden Schlammlöchern auch eine Reihe von Aktivitäten wie Fallschirmspringen, Zorbing oder Rafting. Die vulkanische Landschaft, bekannt aus "Der Herr der Ringe", wird euch ebenso begeistern, wie die wunderschöne Kulisse der Marlborough Sounds und die imposanten Huka-Fälle.
Tag 2: Lake Ohau - Dunedin
Tag 3: Dunedin - Queenstown
Tag 4: Queenstown
Tag 5-6: Queenstown
Tag 7: Queenstown - Franz Josef Glacier
Tag 8: Franz Josef Glacier
Tag 9: Franz Josef - Hanmer Springs via Christchurch
Tag 10: Hanmer Springs - Wellington
Tag 11: Wellington
Tag 12: Wellington - Lake Taupo
Tag 13: Lake Taupo - Rotorua
Tag 14: Rotorua
Tag 15: Rotorua - Waitomo
Tag 16: Waitomo - Auckland
Tag 17: Auckland - Paihia
Tag 18: Paihia
Tag 19: Paihia - Auckland
- Neuseeland Rundreise gemäß Programm
- Transport im klimatisierten Reisebus
- Betreuung durch Fahrer und Reiseleiter
- Unterkünfte und Mahlzeiten gemäß Programm
- Ausflüge, Aktivitäten und Besichtigungen gemäß Reiseverlauf
Leistungen nicht enthalten
- Internationale Flüge (gerne über uns buchbar)
- Optionale Ausflüge und Aktivitäten
- Persönliche Ausgaben
- Nicht genannte Mahlzeiten und Getränke
Die Unterbringung erfolgt in Mehrbettzimmern. Gegen Aufpreis ist auch die Unterbringung in Einzel- oder Zweibettzimmern möglich (vorbehaltlich Verfügbarkeit; Aufpreise bitte anfragen).
Einzelzimmer: 160 EUR pro Nacht
Doppelzimmer: 80 EUR pro Person/Nacht
Auckland, Mercure Hotel:
Einzelzimmer: 130 EUR pro Nacht
Doppelzimmer: 75 EUR pro Person/Nacht
Optionale Ausflüge / Zusatzleistungen
Speight's Ale House Dinner NZ $29
Death Rattle Ghost Walk NZ $25
Nzone Skydiving (9000 ft. NZ$269, 12000 ft. NZ$329, 15000 ft. NZ$429)
Milford Sound Discovery NZ$159
AJ Hackett Bungy - Thrillogy NZ$399
AJ Hackett Bungy - Nevis NZ$260
AJ Hackett Bungy - The Ledge NZ$180
AJ Hackett Skyswing - Nevis Arc NZ$180
AJ Hackett Skyswing - The Ledge NZ$150
Kawarau oder Shotover Rafting NZ$189
Walter Peak Reiten NZ$110
Dart River Wilderness Safari NZ$209
Paradise Safari Scenic Adventure NZ$139
Routeburn Trail Wanderung NZ$229
Skippers Gold 4WD & Jetboat $179
Minus 5 Ice Bar NZ $25
Franz Josef & Fox Gletscher:
Glacier Hike 'Fox Trot' (Fox Glacier) NZ$115
Helihike 'Flying Fox' (Fox Glacier) NZ$384
Franz Josef Gletscher-Heli NZ$195
Mt. Cook & Franz Josef Gletscher-Heli NZ$325
Optionales Abendessen NZ$29
Kapiti Quad-Bikes: NZ$165
Wellington Rover Rings Tours NZ$95/$169
Wairarapa Wein Pfad NZ$179
Dinner / Party Cruise NZ$69
Huka Jet NZ$105
Rock'n Ropes Adventure Course NZ$65
Taupo Bungy NZ $139
Ogo Ranges ab NZ$25
Skyline Gondola and Luge Rides NZ$29
Rainbow Springs NZ$35
Hobbiton NZ $99
Whakarewarewa Thermal Village NZ $29
Te Puia (Maori Arts & Crafts Institute) NZ$39
Kaitiaki Rafting NZ$95, NZ$109
NZone Fallschirmspringen 9,000ft NZ$269, 12,000dt NZ$329, 15,000ft NZ$429
Ruakuri Hölen Tour NZ$62
Waitomo Hölen Tour NZ$45
Black Water Rafting NZ$115
Bay of Islands:
Kiwi Parasail NZ$99 (Einzel) NZ$89 (Tandem)
Explore NZ Combo NZ$119
Horse Trek'n NZ$115
Coastal Kayaks NZ$85 (halbtags) NZ$115 (ganztags)
Carino Tagessegeln NZ$119
Cape Brett Cruise NZ$89
Awesome Adventures NZ$115
Ocean Adventure 'Fastboat' NZ$89
Spot X Fishing Trip NZ$95
Dolphin Encounter NZ $89
Bitte beachtet, dass die angegebenen Preise nur der Orientierung dienen und sich jederzeit ändern können.
Kia Ora! Meet up with your Contiki Crew in Christchurch and hit the road traveling through Mackenzie Country.
We’ll stop off to see the intense milky blue waters of glacially-fed Lake Tekapo. Kick start your tour with a spectacular optional glacier flight over Mt. Cook, Australasia’s highest peak. With views over towering Mt. Cook and a lakeside position, our overnight stay at Lake Ohau in a traditional ski lodge is all about its fantastic location.
Tonight, get to know the other Contiki travellers, your Tour Manager and Driver over dinner. Then relax in the hot outdoor jacuzzi, or play darts at the lodge bar.
- Pick up a treat at NZ's famous Cookie Time factory
- See the historic Church of the Good Shephard
- See Mt. Cook across the beautiful blue glacial Lake Ohau
- Stop at Lake Pukaki, Lake Tekapo & Geraldine
- Air Safaris NZ$299
Day 2 Lake Ohau to Dunedin
This morning it’s time to leave this stunning area as we head towards the student city, Dunedin!
We’ll hit the road & make a stop at Benmore Dam for a look at this impressive structure & maybe spot some gliders - it’s one of the world’s premier spots for this pretty cool sport. We’ll also stop in at historic Oamaru, with it’s cute old buildings, many of which are made out of it’s own stunning white Oamaru stone. Take a peek at Moeraki, our next short stop, for a look at these massive boulders located right on the beach. It’s hard to believe these impressive formations really are natural & they make for some pretty cool pics to show off to your mates.
On arrival in Dunedin you’ll see why it really is the city that looks old, but definitely thinks young! Before we arrive into the city centre we’ll head to the base of Baldwin Street, the world’s steepest street, for a look at the sheer angle! Then it’s time to hit up Dunedin. Originally a Scottish settlement, you’ll see references to the city’s past dotted throughout the city. This afternoon arrival we’ll visit the iconic Speight’s Brewery for a look at how this iconic Kiwi brew is made. As you tour the brewery with our guide, learn about the brewing process of this much loved Southern Ale. You’ll finish up with a few tasters so you’ll discover for yourself why the locals love it so much!
There’s loads of places to head out in Dunedin, from cool clubs & bars in the Octagon to the student pub vibes around George Street. So later, why not take it up a level & head to some of the local night spots for a taste of how partying is really done! Ask your Tour Manager for some tips on where’s hot to head, or make your way to one of the local favourites around the Octagon – there’s a huge variety of places to head for a fun night out.
- Stop at Oamaru & Benmore Dam
- Visit the impressive Moeraki Boulders
- See Baldwin Street, the world's steepest street
- Tour & tasting at the iconic Speight's Brewery
- Speight's Ale House Dinner NZ $29
- Death Rattle Ghost Walk NZ $25
Day 3 Dunedin to Queenstown
This morning, we make our way towards New Zealand’s adventure hub, Queenstown! This place is awesome. With so many amazing activities to choose from, plus fantastic nightlife, cool people & stunning surroundings, you’re in for a few incredible days here. First though, we make a stop at the original home of bungy jumping. You can even have a go yourself if you're brave enough! This is one high-energy destination that has something for everyone. From jet boat rides to fantastic local food, gorgeous countryside and the world’s most southern wineries, the list really is endless.
- Stop in Alexandra in Central Otago
- Stop at AJ Hackett's Kawarau Bridge
- AJ Hackett Bungy - Kawarau Bridge NZ$180
Day 4 Queenstown
This morning, you’ll take a ride on ‘The world’s most exciting jetboat’ the iconic Shotover Jet! Hold on tight - speeding down the Shotover River on a jetboat amongst the fierce canyon walls (so close you could probably touch them) is a thrilling experience & getting a pic to take home of the group in action is a must. Next up, legendary Queenstown! This traveller favourite is world renowned as the home of action & adrenalin & needs no introduction – your time here is guaranteed to be epic, no matter what you choose to do.
The nightlife here is equally as awesome as its adrenalin fixes & with VIP entry to one of the town’s hottest nightspots you're sure the start the night out right.
- Set your pulse racing with a hair-raising ride on the Shotover Jet
- VIP entry to one of Queenstown's hottest nightspots
Days 5-6 Queenstown
With two more days here, you’ve got time to try out adrenaline-pumping activities, to take it easy with a glass of local wine or beer and of course, to party - something Queenstown is known for.
There’s also the option to take advantage of our explore more highlight optional – your chance to experience the stunning Milford Sound.
Milford Sound is one of New Zealand’s gems. This slice of paradise has been voted one of the world’s top destinations & is known around the world for its gorgeous waters & stunning scenery. Set in Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound is a UNESCO World Heritage listed site so get ready for the epic scenery – high mountains rise straight out of the sea and waterfalls pour down sheer cliffs into the deep, dark waters of the fiord.
You’ll get the ultimate angle on this natural wonder from the water when we cruise – you’ll learn about this jaw-droppingly beautiful region from the on-board nature specialist. You’ll get a really good look around the area and up close to its more hidden spots.
You can chill out and enjoy the scenery on deck & hopefully you’ll get a chance to spot seals, dolphins, whales and penguins.
Choose to take a coach over, then jump on a boat & cruise this stunning spot then head back to Queenstown on the coach. Or, if you’re feeling up for it, there’s the option to fly back to Queenstown too.
Walk around the quaint town, hit the shops or head down to the lake for beautiful views of the surrounding mountain ranges, fittingly called The Remarkables. Board the old steam boat, the TSS Earnslaw, for a lake cruise and see it all from the water.
For adrenaline junkies, there’s bungy jumpy, sky diving, jet boating, canyon swinging and quad biking. In fact there are so many adventure activities in Queenstown that you couldn’t do them all in the 2 days if you tried. For those who like to keep their feet planted firmly on the ground, take an easy-going hike or push yourself with a tougher trail.
Pumping at night, Queenstown is the place to hit some of New Zealand’s best bars and clubs. With cool cocktail bars, old-style pubs and plenty of clubs, there is so much to choose from.
Hotel, Breakfast, Breakfast, Dinner
- NZone Skydiving 9,000 ft. NZ$269 / 12,000 ft. NZ$329 / 15,000 ft. NZ$429
- Milford Sound Discovery NZ$159
- AJ Hackett Bungy - Thrillogy NZ$399
- AJ Hackett Bungy - Nevis NZ$260
- AJ Hackett Bungy - The Ledge NZ$180
- AJ Hackett Skyswing - Nevis Arc NZ$180
- AJ Hackett Skyswing - The Ledge NZ$150
- Kawarau or Shotover Rafting NZ$189
- Heliraft NZ$269
- Walter Peak Horse Riding NZ$110
- Dart River Wilderness Safari NZ$209
- Paradise Safari Scenic Adventure NZ$139
- Routeburn Trail Hike NZ$229
- Skippers Gold 4WD & Jetboat $179
- Minus 5 Ice Bar NZ $25
- Funyaks NZ$289
Day 7 Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier
Relax on the coach, chat with friends and take in the stunning scenery as we head to the rugged West Coast. Leaving the golden grasslands, cliffs and hills of the Otago region behind us, we travel through Haast Pass. See the ancient rainforests and small glaciers that give this area its unique atmosphere - we also make stop at the majestic Thunder Creek Falls. Then cruise past remote beaches and the coastal dunes of the West Coast before arriving in the Westland National Park, where lush bush land and glaciers almost reach the sea.
We overnight in Franz Josef, a cute alpine township.
Lodge, Breakfast, Dinner
- Explore tiny Arrowtown
- Get cerebral with a visit to Wanaka's Puzzling World!
- Drive through Haast Pass & see Thunder Creek Falls
- Chill out at our legendary theme party
Day 8 Franz Josef Glacier
This morning, get physical and pull on your crampons, grab an ice-pick and head out onto the ice of either the Franz Josef or Fox Glacier. On this optional activity, you’ll learn about how these glaciers came about with our professional Local Guides.
Otherwise, you can get a bird’s eye view over these icy formations and sweeping vistas in an optional helicopter ride.
- Glacier Hike 'Fox Trot' (Fox Glacier) NZ$115
- Helihike 'Flying Fox' (Fox Glacier) NZ$384
- Franz Josef Glacier Heli NZ$195
- Mt. Cook & Franz Josef Glacier Heli NZ$325
Day 9 Franz Josef Glacier to Hanmer Springs via Christchurch
Sticking to the untamed coastline, we stop in at the former gold rush town of Hokitika on the West Coast. It’s great for a look into a traditional Maori art. Watch authentic carvers work with New Zealand greenstone (jade) and learn about the importance of this stone. You could even pick up a piece to take home.
We travel east through stunning Arthur’s Pass, following an old trade route. The dense native forest, alpine atmosphere and crystal clear rivers give the area its pioneer feel.
We travel via "The Garden City", Christchurch, for a sightseeing tour. Then it’s up to Hanmer Springs for a chilled out evening.
- See a demonstration of traditional Maori greenstone carving
- Scenic drive across the Southern Alps
- Stop at Arthurs Pass
- Take a relaxing plunge in Hanmer Springs' famous hot pools
Day 10 Hanmer Springs to Wellington
It’s another jaw-dropping drive up to the top of the South Island today. The coach cuts across the Canterbury Plains to Kaikoura. This seaside settlement is known for whales, dolphins and delicious, fresh crayfish sold from roadside vans. We’ll stop at a seal colony before travelling up the wild, rugged east coast and the wine country of Marlborough.
Jump on the Inter-Island ferry and leave the South Island behind. Cruise through the gorgeous Marlborough Sounds, where thick forested peaks rise straight up from the sea. It’s a camera-friendly spot with picturesque inlets, remote coves and tiny beaches that dot the islands. You’ll also see some old wooden baches (New Zealand holiday houses) and boat jetties.
We dock in the capital city of Wellington - the country’s political centre and cultural core with funky shops, fringe festivals, galleries, as well as a huge amount of cool cafés and bars. The peak of Mt. Victoria gives an amazing overview of the windy city. Take in the sweeping views of pretty beaches, narrow streets, and weather worn Victorian houses.
Tonight, enjoy an optional dinner with the group in the heart of the downtown area, which has a great, lively atmosphere and plenty of cutting edge restaurants and bars.
- Spectacular drive along the Kaikoura Coast & visit to a seal colony
- Drive through New Zealand's largest wine growing region
- Cruise the scenic Marlborough & Queen Charlotte Sounds
- Orientation tour of Wellington, including Mt. Victoria
- VIP entry to one of Wellington's hottest nightspots
- Optional Dinner NZ$29
Day 11 Wellington
You’ve got a full day to discover Wellington - its compact centre is perfect for exploring on foot.
Walk alongside the harbour or visit the innovative Te Papa Museum for a look into New Zealand history and culture.
You could take a walk around New Zealand’s political heart by visiting some of its government buildings. Take in the iconic ‘Beehive’ building & its distinctive shape, which was specially designed to cope in case of an earthquake.
You could hang out on alternative Cuba Street, watch street performers or rummage through some of the surrounding retro stores. If you’re hungry, try out some of the great ethnic foods you can find in this multi-cultural city, like sushi, Thai, kebabs and Italian gelatos.
For something different, learn about the age-old art of tattooing at the Tattoo Museum. From traditional Maori moko (face tattoos) through to colourful contemporary designs. There’s even a tattoo parlour on site if you’re game!
- See more of the sights made famous in the "The Lord of the Rings"
- Kapiti Quad Bikes NZ$165
- Seal Coast Safaris NZ$109
- Wairarapa Wine Escape NZ$179
- Wellington Rover Rings Tours NZ$95/$169
Day 12 Wellington to Lake Taupo
Spot the dramatic volcanic landscapes today that were used as backdrops in "The Lord of the Rings", when we drive past World Heritage-listed Tongariro National Park. The park is also home to the still active volcano, Mt. Ruapehu, which doubles as NZ’s biggest ski field.
Continue on to the popular low-key resort town of Taupo. Here, there’s some of the best trout fishing in the country and some of the most amazing long-distance views of Tongariro National Park’s three volcanic peaks.
Cap off your day with our optional dinner cruise out on New Zealand’s largest lake - Lake Taupo - where you can have a go at fishing!
Later, back on land, play some pool at one of Taupo’s lakeside bars.
- Dramatic drive along the Desert Road, through the volcanic landscape made famous in "The Lord of the Rings"
- See the active volcano Mt. Ruapehu
- View Lake Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake
- Taupo Bungy NZ $139
- Rock'n Ropes Adventure Course NZ$65
- Dinner / Party Cruise NZ$69
Day 13 Lake Taupo to Rotorua
On the way out of Taupo, a visit to the raging Huka Falls will impress. Tonnes of water surge over these falls at a rate of 220,000 litres (58 000 gallons) per second.
It’s a short drive to Rotorua, famous for its spurting geysers, boiling mud pools, hot springs and ‘interesting’ sulfur smell.
For some crazy ‘Kiwi ingenuity’, try an optional called zorbing. It’s an activity where you get inside a huge plastic ball and roll down a 200m hill, either by yourself or with a friend.
Rotorua is an important hub of Maori culture. To recognise this, we have an optional authentic cultural experience, complete with a fantastic Maori hangi and traditional dance concert. Some of the foods you can try from the h?ngi are sweet potato and chicken cooked on hot rocks in an underground pit – just as they have been for centuries. Listen to stories, songs and chants while learning about ancient Maori mythology and beliefs.
Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
- Visit the mighty Huka Falls
- Guided tour of the 'Sulfur City', Rotorua
- See Rotorua's bubbling geothermic mud pools
- Traditional Maori h?ngi dinner & dance performance
- Huka Jet NZ$105
- Ogo Ranges from NZ$25
- Skyline Gondola and Luge Rides NZ$29
Day 14 Rotorua
This morning, get an insider look at New Zealand’s unique Maori culture & history as we tour Rotorua’s famous Ohinemutu Village with our expert local guide. You’ll learn all about the history of the Maori people, their customs & traditions, plus have the opportunity to ask questions & learn as much as possible about this amazing spot - it’s the perfect way to get in the know.
With the rest of the day free to explore the way you want, you can advantage of the city's awesome thermal environment & treat yourself to a spa treatment or massage. Our tip: With so much buzz around the amazing thermal mud treatments found here, we love picking up some products to take home as a gift (or for ourselves!). There are loads of other ways to spend your time too if adrenalin is more your thing, like getting views of the city from a gondola, then speeding down a hill on a luge, or getting a splash as you raft the Kaituna River - the options for things to keep you busy in Rotorua are endless.
Or, if chilling out is more of what you’re into, then or hit up a café for a flat white coffee or make tracks to the shops for a spending spree.
- Locally guided tour of Ohinemutu Village
- Hobbiton NZ $99
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Village NZ $29
- Te Puia (Maori Arts & Crafts Institute) NZ$39
- Kaitiaki Rafting NZ$95, NZ$109
- NZone Skydiving 9,000ft NZ$269, 12,000dt NZ$329, 15,000ft NZ$429
Day 15 Rotorua to Waitomo
This morning, we stop at the Agrodome farm show for an interactive introduction into farming and agriculture, which is New Zealand’s main industry. You’ll see sheep-shearing and watch an impressive sheepdog demo. These dogs are highly-trained and skilled at controlling livestock.
We'll stop off for an included visit at Otorohanga's Kiwi House to check out New Zealand's national bird. This shy creature only comes out at night - the nocturnal enclosures at the Kiwi House mean you're guaranteed to see one. If you're lucky you'll also get to spot a tuatara - a true 'living fossil' reptile that pre-dates the dinosaurs!
Next up is Waitomo and the Waitomo Caves. Famous for their incredible limestone formations and glowworms, the caves are a stunning subterranean world. You’ll see the Glowworm Grotto, where the cave roof is covered with twinkling insects. For adventure, you can head deeper into the caves in an optional activity and see them either on foot or by tubing down an underground river.
Tonight, it’s traditional Kiwi BBQ dinner and a visit to a typical country pub. Kick back with your new friends and some of the locals. Maybe try out the local beer - it’s good!
Lodge, Breakfast, Dinner
- Visit the Agrodome to see the world-renowned Sheep Show
- Entry to the Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park
- Enjoy a traditional Kiwi BBQ or pub dinner (seasonal)
- Waitomo Caves Tour NZ$45
- Black Water Rafting NZ$115
- Ruakuri Caves Tour NZ$62
Day 16 Waitomo to Auckland
Today we drive through the lush farmlands of Waikato - an area that produces many of New Zealand’s best rugby players for the All Blacks - before arriving in Auckland.
As New Zealand’s largest and most cosmopolitan city, Auckland is surrounded by volcanoes, islands and a stunning harbour. You’ll soon understand why this is the "City of Sails" and was once home to the America’s Cup. Here we'll show you the city spots on an included sightseeing tour before heading up the iconic Sky Tower. A VIP pass at one of our favourite nightspots awaits tonight.
- See the 'City of Sails' harbour made famous by the America's Cup
- Catch a 360° view of Auckland with a trip up the Sky Tower
- VIP entry to one of Auckland's hottest nightspots
Day 17 Auckland to Paihia
This morning we’ll cross the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge. There are full-blown vistas of the harbour, Rangitoto, and other neighbouring volcanic islands on the way.
With a stop at Parry Kauri Park, there’s time to walk through this famous reserve and see many of New Zealand’s ancient Kauri (a native tree). Some of the Kauri are 50m high and over 1000 years old.
The final stop today is the small coastal town of Paihia. It’s the gateway to the Bay of Islands, one of New Zealand’s photogenic natural playgrounds. Your Tour Manager will point out the colonial style Treaty House at Waitangi. This is where modern-era New Zealand was born when the British Crown and Maori signed a treaty in 1840. You’ll also find out about local Maori culture as you check out the Nga Puhi tribal lands.
Tonight you'll get to experience a typical ‘Kiwi’ dinner - fish 'n' chips - where you can eat outdoors under the night sky if the weather is good. After dinner, head out to a local music venue in Paihia with the group.
Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
- Cross Auckland's Harbour Bridge
- Walk through native Kauri Forest
- Check out Whangarei & Kawakawa's famous Hundertwasser toilets
- Tuck into a true Kiwiana fish 'n' chips dinner
Day 18 Paihia
With a full free day here, you’ll really get to enjoy the laid-back, natural beauty of the Bay of Islands. Chill out, or choose from loads of activities on offer here. There’s a catamaran cruise where you can stop off at remote islands, swim and feast on a tasty BBQ lunch. If you’re lucky, you’ll even spot some dolphins.
Or you could use your free time to head off with some friends to learn about New Zealand’s settler history. Jump on a ferry out to New Zealand’s former capital, the pretty township of Russell. Grab an ice-cream, relax in its cute cafés and walk past some of the town’s historic cottages.
We also offer you the option of a day trip to Cape Reinga, New Zealand’s most northern point where the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean merge. Our Local Guide can tell you all about the Maori beliefs associated with this site. Then it’s off to the sand dunes of Ninety Mile beach and a drive through the Northland Region.
Lastly, for the adrenaline-junkies, there’s a chance to go parasailing - perfect for getting views of the awesome surrounding bay scenery.
It's your final night together on tour, so make it an evening to remember!
- Kiwi Parasail NZ$99 (single) NZ$89 (tandem)
- Explore NZ Combo NZ$119
- Horse Trek'n NZ$115
- Coastal Kayaks NZ$85(half day) NZ$115 (full day)
- Carino Day Sailing NZ$119
- Cape Brett Cruise NZ$89
- Awesome Adventures NZ$115
- Ocean Adventure 'Fastboat' NZ$89
- Spot X Fishing Trip NZ$95
- Dolphin Encounter NZ $89
Day 19 Paihia to Auckland
Head back south to Auckland today, where your tour winds up in the city centre mid-afternoon.
- Do, 23.05.2019 - Mo, 10.06.2019 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.535 €
- Mo, 24.06.2019 - Fr, 12.07.2019 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.535 € 2.282 € -10%
- Mo, 04.11.2019 - Fr, 22.11.2019 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.555 €
- Di, 12.11.2019 - Sa, 30.11.2019 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.555 €
- Mi, 20.11.2019 - So, 08.12.2019 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Do, 28.11.2019 - Mo, 16.12.2019 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Mo, 02.12.2019 - Fr, 20.12.2019 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Fr, 06.12.2019 - Di, 24.12.2019 Ausgebucht Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Di, 10.12.2019 - Sa, 28.12.2019 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Sa, 14.12.2019 - Mi, 01.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Mi, 18.12.2019 - So, 05.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.645 €
- So, 22.12.2019 - Do, 09.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.645 €
- Do, 26.12.2019 - Mo, 13.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.645 €
- Mo, 30.12.2020 - Fr, 17.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.645 €
- Fr, 03.01.2020 - Di, 21.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.645 €
- Di, 07.01.2020 - Sa, 25.01.2020 Freie Plätze Start garantiert Reiseverlauf 2.645 €
- Sa, 11.01.2020 - Mi, 29.01.2020 Ausgebucht Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Mi, 15.01.2020 - So, 02.02.2020 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- So, 19.01.2020 - Do, 06.02.2020 Ausgebucht Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Do, 23.01.2020 - Mo, 10.02.2020 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Mo, 27.01.2020 - Fr, 14.02.2020 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Fr, 31.01.2020 - Di, 18.02.2020 Freie Plätze Reiseverlauf 2.625 €
- Do, 06.08.2020 - Mo, 24.08.2020 Ausgebucht Reiseverlauf 2.505 €
Contiki bietet ideale Touren für alle von 18-35 Jahren. Urlaub wie wir ihn mögen: "Abenteuer, Spaß & Flexibilität" sind unser Motto. Weil wir eine internationale Gruppe Gleichgesinnter sind, teilen wir eine Sprache: Englisch. Daher ist es notwendig, sich wenigstens einigermaßen in Englisch zu verständigen. Wir reisen in modernen Reisebussen und wohnen in ausgesuchten Hotels und landestypischen Unterkünften. Contiki Holidays bietet unzählige Freizeitbeschäftigungen und ein volles Gruppenprogramm. Weil wir aber wissen, dass jeder auch seine eigene Freiheit braucht, bleibt viel Zeit für eigene Erkundungen, um die Dinge aus eigenem Blickwinkel zu entdecken.
Plant immer so, dass Ihr schon am Tag vor Tourbeginn am Ort seid und auch am Ende im Ankunftsort noch einmal übernachtet. Die preiswerten Contiki-Gateway Hotels solltet Ihr gleichzeitig mit Eurer Tourbuchung reservieren.
Diese Neuseeland Erlebnisreise ist auch in umgekehrter Richtung buchbar: